Air France KLM Martinair Cargo will operate its new winter schedule from Sunday, 27 October 2019 to Sunday, 29 March 2020.
“With our modern fleet of 187 long-haul passenger aircraft and 6 full freighters, we are able to offer vast capacity from our two hubs, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam Schiphol, on around 1,100 weekly services to 125 unique destinations across our global network.” A statement explained.
“We are committed to expanding our network each season with attractive new opportunities. For this winter, we are proud to announce the start of some attractive new scheduled services:”
- NEW from Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) to Bangalore (BLR), India 3/week and Liberia (LIR), Costa Rica 4/week. Returning this winter is Miami (MIA), Florida USA 3/week.
- NEW this winter from Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG) to Quito (UIO), Ecuador 3/week. Returning this winter are Male (MLE), Maldives 2/week and Mahé (SEZ), Seychelles 3/week.
- Increased frequencies/ capacity from Amsterdam to: BOM (7), KIX (7), ATL (14), HAV (4), CUR (11), SXM (3), EZE/SCL (7) and BOG/CTG (6). In our full freighter network, we have added a third weekly frequency to Santiago de Chile (SCL).
- Increased frequencies/capacity from Paris to: CUN (6), GIG (10), SJO (4), BKK (7), MRU (7), SXM (6), PUJ/SDQ (3), CPT (4), DEL (7), DXB (12) and ABJ (12).
- In cooperation with our joint venture partner Delta Cargo, we offer ample cargo capacity on their North Atlantic routes to/ from Europe.
- Through our global interline partnerships, we are also able to offer various destinations on top of our own network.
(20) = number of frequencies/week
“Air France KLM Martinair Cargo is committed to offering the best network possibilities to the freight market”