Allegiant today announces five new nonstop routes, including two new routes to the Gulf Coast and three new routes to Nashville. To celebrate this expansion, the company is offering one-way fares on the new routes as low as $55.
“We’re excited to continue the phenomenal growth of 2019 by adding five new route options to the Allegiant network,” said Drew Wells, Allegiant vice president of planning and revenue.
“We know customers will love having new nonstop travel options out of their hometown airports to fun destinations just in time for spring break and summer vacations.”
Three new seasonal routes to Nashville International Airport (BNA):
- Des Moines, Iowa via Des Moines International Airport (DSM) – beginning Feb. 13, 2020 with one-way fares as low as $55.
- Gulfport, Mississippi via Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT) – beginning Feb. 15, 2020 with one-way fares as low as $55.
- Appleton, Wisconsin via Appleton International Airport (ATW) – beginning Feb. 14, 2020 with one-way fares as low as $55.
One new seasonal route to Punta Gorda Airport (PGD):
- Richmond, Virginia via Richmond International Airport (ATW) – beginning Feb. 13, 2020 with one-way fares as low as $65.
One new seasonal route to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ):
- Allentown, Pennsylvania via Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) – beginning Feb. 13, 2020 with one-way fares as low as $65.
The new nonstop routes will operate twice weekly.