German airline and distribution specialist Hahn Air has added seven new carriers to its network of more than 350 airlines in the third quarter of 2019.
Among the new HR-169 partners is Air Chathams (3C), New Zealand’s largest privately-owned airline. They service eight domestic destinations and just recently introduced their first scheduled international passenger flight from Auckland to Norfolk Island
“As a small regional airline, we are facing great challenges when it comes to getting visibility outside of the communities where we provide air services”, said Duane Emeny, Airline & Charter General Manager of Air Chathams.
“Hahn Air’s HR-169 product puts our flight inventory on the global market. We have joined the Hahn Air network only a few months ago, but we are already very happy with the additional revenue they have generated for us.”
Another new HR-169 partner is Jeju Air (7C) from South Korea.
The low-cost carrier flies to 73 destinations in 15 Asian countries, including China, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Russia and Thailand.
“We have already been a partner of Hahn Air Systems since 2017 using the product H1-Air. Thanks to the good reputation and global reach of Hahn Air, we were able to immediately increase our international sales”, Jeesuk Kee, Deputy General Manager in the Commercial Department at Jeju Air.
“We therefore decided to expand our partnership by adding the product HR-169 and we expect that this will increase our sales even further”.
As a Dual Partner of Hahn Air, Jeju Air is available in selected GDSs under its own code 7C and in all major GDSs under the Hahn Air Systems designator H1.
Five more new HR-169 partners added in Q3 are Air Peace (P4) from Nigeria, Amaszonas Uruguay (Z7), MAYAir / Aerocuahonte (5G) from Mexico, as well as two regional US carriers, RavnAir Alaska (7H) and Southern Airways Express (9X).
All new partners on the HR-169 ticket in 2019 YTD:
New HR-169 partners
• Air Chathams (3C), New Zealand
• Air Greenland (GL), Greenland
• Air North (4N), Canada
• Air Peace (P4), Nigeria
• Amaszonas Uruguay (Z7), Uruguay
• Cyprus Airways (CY), Cyprus
• Donghai Airlines (DZ), China
• Jeju Air (7C), South Korea
• MAYAir / Aerocuahonte (5G), Mexico
• Myway Airlines (MJ), Georgia
• Nok Air (DD), Thailand
• Nordwind Airlines (N4), Russia
• Precision Air (PW), Tanzania
• RavnAir Alaska (7H), USA
• Southern Airways Express (9X), USA
New H1-Air partners
• AB Aviation (Y6), Comoros Islands
• Air KBZ (K7), Myanmar
• EastAfrican (formerly FlySAX) (B5), Kenya
• Flair Airlines (F8), Canada
• Five Forty Aviation (5H), Kenya
• Chair Airlines (formerly Germania Flug) (GM), Switzerland
• JC Cambodia Airlines (QD), Cambodia
• Lao Skyway (LK), Laos
• Neos Airlines (NO), Italy
• On behalf of President Travel & Tours, Nepal
o Himalaya Airlines (H9)
o Shree Airlines (N9)
o Buddha Air (U4)
o Yeti Airlines (YT)
• Skyway CR (LC), Costa Rica
About Hahn Air
Hahn Air is a German scheduled and executive charter airline. Since 1999 it offers indirect distribution services to other airlines and thus provides ticketing solutions to 100,000 travel agencies in 190 markets.