Hawaiian Airlines, Hawaii’s hometown carrier, is preparing for strong summer demand to Hawai’i by increasing weekly frequencies between Honolulu and Austin (AUS), Boston (BOS), Las Vegas (LAS) and Pago Pago (PPG).
The airline will also add a fourth daily flight between Honolulu and Los Angeles (LAX) twice per week.
“We’re encouraged by the robust demand for travel to Hawaii this summer season and these increases signal a healthy return in our key North America markets,” said Brent Overbeek, senior vice president – chief revenue officer at Hawaiian Airlines.
“We’re also excited to add a fourth HNL-LAX option, and second redeye flight, twice per week making other U.S. Mainland connections seamless and convenient.”
Hawaiian will operate the routes with a mix of Airbus A330 and A321neo aircraft.
Summer Service Schedule
- AUSTIN: Adding 1x-weekly flight on Fridays (totaling 4x-weekly) | May 26 – Aug. 18.
- BOSTON: Adding 1x-weekly flight on Thursdays (totaling 5x-weekly) | June 15 – Aug. 17.
- LAS VEGAS (HA5/6): Adding 1x-weekly flight on Wednesdays | May 31 – Aug. 30. Adding second weekly flight on Saturdays | June 3 – July 29.
*Peak summer frequency for LAS will be 20x-weekly
- LOS ANGELES: Adding 2x-daily LAX-HNL on Tuesdays and Fridays | June 2 – July 28.
*Peak summer frequency for LAX will be 23x-weekly
- PAGO PAGO: Adding 1x-weekly on Wednesdays (totaling 3x-weekly) | June 7 – Aug. 30.
To view our flight schedules or to book a flight, please visit www.HawaiianAirlines.com.