Qatar Airways is providing incredible travel options during Summer 2022 with flights operating daily from Hamad International, to its global network with a huge number of leisure choices.
Whether passengers are seeking summer vacations including tranquil beach gateways, energetic city breaks, bold adventure destinations or incredible family and friend escapes, there is something for everyone.
The airline is providing global connectivity from more than 140 gateways worldwide to some of the most desired vacation destinations, whilst offering unparalleled comfort and exceptional service on board to give passengers an unforgettable journey.
Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, His Excellency Mr. Akbar Al Baker, said: “I am confident that leisure travel will see a major comeback this summer, and I am inviting travellers to make Qatar Airways part of their journey and enjoy our 5-star hospitality on board.
“The past two years has been incredibly frustrating for anyone wanting to travel the world, as well as challenging for the travel sector.
“However the easing of travel restrictions in many parts of the world will aid in its fast and positive recovery.”
Flights to the following destinations:
- Amman, Jordan (21 weekly flights)
- Bali, Indonesia (7 weekly flights)
- Bangkok, Thailand (21 weekly flights)
- Barcelona, Spain (14 weekly flights)
- Cape Town, South Africa (10 weekly flights)
- Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (10 weekly flights)
- Maldives (28 weekly flights)
- Nairobi, Kenya (14 weekly flights)
- Paris, France (21 weekly flights)
- Phuket, Thailand (10 weekly flights)
- Prague, Czech Republic (7 weekly flights)
- Rome, Italy (14 weekly flights)
- Santorini, Greece (3 weekly flights)
- Zanzibar, Tanzania (7 weekly flights)