aha!, powered by veteran ExpressJet Airlines, today inaugurated nonstop service to Pasco/Tri-Cities, Wash. This is the first of eight nonstop aha! flights to smaller western U.S. cities from aha!‘s hub and home base at Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
aha! launches Reno-Tahoe to Bakersfield, Calif. on October 25. Other nonstop flights, from Reno-Tahoe, follow in quick succession:
– Pasco/Tri-Cities, Wash. 24-Oct-21
– Bakersfield, Calif. 25-Oct-21
– Medford/Ashland, Ore. 31-Oct-21
– Eugene/Springfield, Ore. 1-Nov-21
– Ontario, Calif. 4-Nov-21
– Redmond/Bend, Ore. 5-Nov-21
– Eureka/Arcata, Calif. 9-Nov-21
– Fresno/Yosemite, Calif. 10-Nov-21
“For Pasco, and the seven other communities, the new nonstop aha! flights to Reno-Tahoe eliminate the hassle of a long drive or multiple airport connections and layovers,” said Subodh Karnik, CEO of aha! parent ExpressJet.
“Residents can now take a one-to-two-hour nonstop flight and partake of Reno and Tahoe’s bounty, or conduct business, without wasting a whole travel day. Perfect for short spontaneous trips!”.