Willis Towers Watson, a leading global advisory, broking, and solutions company, has made significant appointments across its global aviation team to provide class-leading renewals for clients.
In a challenging environment for aviation in general, Willis Towers Watson has strengthened its aviation team with 45 appointments across all levels over the past 18 months. These appointments include:
- John Wadhams, Managing Director, GB has joined Willis Towers Watson from Chubb where he was Chief Underwriting Officer for 15 years.
- Lauren Escher has been appointed as US General Aviation Practice Leader having previously been at both AIG and XL.
- David Boyle is the new Regional Director for Aerospace in Asia. Prior to joining Willis Towers Watson, he was at Aon, Marsh and AIG Singapore.
- Paul Baker, previously from Marsh has been appointed Executive Director, Global Aerospace, based in GB.
- Ed Louth, previously at Antares is appointed Head of Airline Broking, GB.
- Neil Black, previously from Aon is an Executive Director, Global Aerospace, based in GB.
John Rooley, CEO, Global Aerospace, Willis Towers Watson, said “Despite the intense competition in the insurance broker marketplace for talent and the current economic challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, our long-term strategy to build a diverse and innovative client-facing team, has established a first-class aerospace team of over 300 professionals across the globe. In a challenging market environment, our ability to draw on a vast resource of talent enables us to provide deep expertise and support to our clients across the aviation sector.”