From 1st of March, it is allowed to carry only 1 (one) piece of hand baggage for free.
All passenger’s belongings are considered as hand baggage. It is recommended to put all things into 1 (one) piece of hand baggage in advance. Including ladies’ bag, camera, laptop, cake, flowers, handbag, baskets, cases.
Hand Baggage (Cabine baggage)
- Is carried in the aircraft cabin and should be placed in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of passenger.
- Stays under passenger’s supervision throughout the entire flight.
||Lear more about rates|
|Hand baggage Plus||
Should be purchased in advance*
*No later than 2 hours before departure on domestic and no later than 3 hours on international routes.
If hand baggage weighs more than 10 kg and/or not corresponding to the following sizes 56x23x36 cm, it is considered as checked baggage and the passenger should pay for each kg.
|Lear more about rates|
In addition to the free hand baggage allowance, for each child (under 5 years) one foldable stroller (maximum size when folded: 56*23*36 cm) is allowed to carry onboard for free.
Passengers are forbidden to carry any dangerous goods both in the hand baggage and/or in the checked-in baggage:
- forbidden by any applicable laws, regulations or orders of any state to be flown from, into or over
- not suitable for carriage because of its weight, size or any other unusual characteristics
- firearms, ammunition and explosives including weapons of hunting, sporting purposes and air weapons
- flammable substance
- radioactive materials
- compressed and condensed gas (including aerosols)
- poisonous or infectious substances
- corrosive substances
- magnetic, harmful or malodorous substances and irritants
- briefcases and security type attaché cases with built-in alarm devices, lithium batteries
- pyrotechnical material
- substances with a high oxygen content, e.g. peroxides and bleaching powder
- items that endanger safety, property, life, health and bodily integrity of passengers and crew members onboard
- remains of human bodies
- any glue or paint
- any items specified in the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations
It is the passenger’s responsibility to respond to all requests from security authorities if required. If your baggage is not transported because you failed to fulfil requests from security, FlyArystan will not be liable for any associated cost.
- liquids must be carried in a container with a maximum volume of 100ml
- any liquid not meeting the requirements listed above will be disposed of at airport security, so please take care when packing your hand baggage.