- The Company was established in 2006 and currently employs 28 members of staff
- The Company has five key divisions:
- Manufacturing of specialist equipment including aircraft de-icer heaters and remote signage
- De-icer hire and sales
- Ground support services (‘GSE’)
- Glazing for GSE
- Supply of electric GSE charging infrastructure and batteries.
- The Company trades from workshops in Hampshire, Bradford, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
- Key investment features
- Customers include leading handling agents, airlines and many other agencies
- Company has direct airside access and full airside liability insurance
- Assets include intellectual property, customer contracts, goodwill, stock, plant & machinery, and motor vehicles as well as an experienced and dedicated workforce.
- Key Financials
|FY23 – 7
|Employee costs (£’000)||302||256||173|
- Deadline for offers 5pm on Friday 10 February 2023. Expressions of interest are encouraged by return
For further details please contact: CHicks@lsh.co.uk or JHall@lsh.co.uk
Lambert Smith Hampton, 2nd Floor, 10 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6BN