WestJet today announced its guests in Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto will benefit from more domestic and transatlantic 787-9 Dreamliner service for summer 2020, giving the airline’s guests more opportunity to experience WestJet’s new Business Premium and Economy cabins on the state-of-the-art aircraft.
“As we welcome new 787 deliveries, we continue to showcase WestJet’s award-winning guest experience to the world,” said Arved von zur Muehlen, WestJet Chief Commercial Officer.
“Our Dreamliner service is unique to WestJet and through increased domestic and transatlantic connections we’re able to offer Canadians and visitors a superior experience whether travelling for business or leisure.”
Dreamliner schedule highlights:
- Earlier Dreamliner service between London, Gatwick and Calgary, operating daily as of April 14, 2020.
- Year-round daily service between Toronto and London, Gatwick on the Dreamliner.
- Daily seasonal summer Dreamliner service between Vancouver and London, Gatwick commences on April 26, 2010.
- Domestic year-round 787 service between Calgary and Toronto beginning in June.
- Transatlantic Dreamliner service between Paris and Calgary resumes March 12, 2020.
WestJet will receive three additional Boeing Dreamliners in 2020 bringing the airline’s total to six of up to 20.
The WestJet Dreamliner features 320 seats in three cabins: Business, Premium and Economy, all of which contain a high-level of comfort and WestJet’s award-winning guest service. The Dreamliner’s Business cabin features all-aisle-access, lie-flat seats with on-demand dining and entertainment. The upscale Premium cabin is the ideal combination of comfort, value and guest service including a separate cabin, elevated meal service and signature welcome perks featuring champagne and an amenity case. WestJet’s improved Economy cabin features on-demand inflight entertainment, blankets and pillows and complimentary food and beverages with a select number of extra legroom seats available for purchase.